Below is a link to the Schaefer Beer-B-Cue book. Not tried any of these recipes yet, but there’s some good, manly, 1961 stuff in there. Plan for this page is to add other miscellaneous downloads as we get a chance.
- Look close for the Schaefer Brewing script. #BrooklynNY #beerhistory https://t.co/SGZIDAT4MV | 1 year ago
- The F&M Schaefer Brewing Co's #Brooklyn location on Kent Ave. in its current, gutted state. #Williamsburg #NYC https://t.co/jFakEd2hlj | 1 year ago
- Remember old-school suds: citizen-times.com/story/entertai… | 1 year ago
- RT @DougZupan61: My choice of beverage for @SuperDIRTWeek is a real #sdwthrowback. Former SDW & SDS sponsor Schaefer Beer! http://t.co/B… | 1 year ago
- There were 1,269 US breweries in 1859 - one brewery for every 24k people. Today it's 1 per 103k peeps. #OldSchoolWins | 1 year ago